With LumenRadio’s technology, it is possible to create a wireless Modbus RTU system or a BACnet mesh network that maintains the standard and interoperability of each protocol, while still keeping a low latency. We have integrated these solutions into our Meton Conect data logger.
More specifically, we provide the Modbus RTU W-Modbus that eliminates the need to run control cables for Modbus RTU installations, significantly reducing time-consuming cable installations, installation planning, troubleshooting, and daisy-chaining:
- Out-of-the-box installation – just power up and connect to your Modbus device and you are up-and-running.
- Instant commissioning – 3 simple steps, commissioning the W-Modbus network in minutes.
- Mesh network – cover an entire building, utilizing the mesh network as your infrastructure.
- Range – 500 meters (line-of-sight) per hop in the mesh network.
- Cognitive Coexistence – LumenRadio’s patented technology provides industrial-grade reliability and immunity to interference.
- Self-optimizing network – the mesh network will always find the best way to send messages through the network between devices.
- Modular configuration – you no longer need to have the same baud rate in the whole network, supports individual settings for each device.
This video contains a short presentation of the solution.
The W-Modbus tranceiver is fully compatible with Meton Connect IoT datalogger/Modbus Master gateway and Meterscope Web Portal platform.
Contact us for more information, demo account or invoice!