With LumenRadio’s technology, it is possible to create a wireless Modbus RTU system or a BACnet mesh network that maintains the standard and interoperability of each protocol, while still keeping a low latency. We have integrated these solutions into our Meton Conect data logger.
Through our collaboration with collaboration with Lumenradio, we provide our industrial wireless network solution using Wireless Modbus RTU protocol.
More specifically, we provide the Modbus RTU W-Modbus that eliminates the need to run control cables for Modbus RTU installations, significantly reducing time-consuming cable installations, installation planning, troubleshooting, and daisy-chaining:
- Out-of-the-box installation – just power up and connect to your Modbus device and you are up-and-running.
- Instant commissioning – 3 simple steps, commissioning the W-Modbus network in minutes.
- Mesh network – cover an entire building, utilizing the mesh network as your infrastructure.
- Range – 500 meters (line-of-sight) per hop in the mesh network.
- Cognitive Coexistence – LumenRadio’s patented technology provides industrial-grade reliability and immunity to interference.
- Self-optimizing network – the mesh network will always find the best way to send messages through the network between devices.
- Modular configuration – you no longer need to have the same baud rate in the whole network, supports individual settings for each device.
This video contains a short presentation of the solution.
The W-Modbus tranceiver is fully compatible with Meton Connect IoT datalogger/Modbus Master gateway and Meterscope Web Portal platform.
Read more about Meton Connect and the monitoring of a great variety of devices and specific sensors
Contact us for more information, demo account or invoice!