Eucleides Accessibility bar can be configured through a user-friendly web interface
Specifically, the following parameters can be configured:
- Background color
- Font Color
- Link color
- Position of Accessibility Bar open/close eye-button on the website
- Width and height size of eye-button
- Horizontal or Vertical Accessibility Bar selection
- Height position of horizontal accessibility bar
- Height size of horizontal accessibility bar
- Left or right version of vertical accessibility bar
- Keyboard shortcuts configuration (up to 15 keys)
- Selection of html elements to be excluded from contrast change
- Set default - secondary language for text to speach feature
As you can see, Eucleides Accessibility Bar is at the bottom of this page, as well as every other page on this website.
In order to use text to speach software, click on play button, then click on the text you want to listen to.
You can have a look yourself at our demonstration version and check how Eucleides would look like on your website
Check font and background color, button position on the website and height of horizontal Accessibility Bar.
Open information section to notice font and link color change.
Demonstration version doesn't keep changes
Contact us for more details!