Enhance your visitors' touring experience! Give them the opportunity to interact with your exhibits' multimedia applications. Project breathtaking high definition videos on video walls and information multimedia on screens integrated with show cases!
Your exhibition literally ...interacts with your visitor! Multimedia starts on one's approach! Visitors are able to get information and instructions from user-friendly infokiosks, write in the visitors' e-book and get photographed next to the most important attractions - their pictures will be available in their personal e-mail address or social media account!
Interactive Multimedia Exhibition - Interactive Museum
- Multimedia - User interaction
- High Definition Video wall projection
- Visitors' photographs next to exhibition attractions
- Multimedia interaction with visitor's body motion
- Attraction interior section's Video / Sound
- Visitors' e-book - Interactive Museum Touring experience Evaluation
- Breathtaking video walls
- Show case integrated screens
- Infokiosks, interactive instructions and information stations, visitors' e-books
- Photograph stations installed near attractions
Some of the above multimedia applications (or even all of them!) interact with visitors:
- Auto start slideshow / video on visitor's approach
- Visitors navigate through information on a screen or a video wall by simply using their hands!
- Interactive video walls detecting visitor's body motion!
- Touch screen infokiosk for user-friendly navigation through information, instructions, games, experience evaluation and visitors' e-books
Ideas for Interactive Multimedia Presentation - Interactive Museum Suggestions
Visitors are given the opportunity to watch a video - summary of the exhibition. Short length video or slideshow review gives an idea to your visitors, so they know how to move through the attractions and never miss a thing, proceeding fast to the most important parts instead of wandering around at the entrance.
High definition video presentation is an impressive attraction! Display your video wall at a spacious and evocative spot of the exhibition!
Visitors navigate through information and instructions by simply moving their hands and pay more attention to their favorite parts.
Most visitors love taking pictures of the attractions - especially when they are included in the frame! Exhibition hosts can now offer this feature to their visitors! Pre-installed cameras take pictures of the visitors next to their favorite attractions whenever they desire!
Visitors will be able to acquire their pictures on their cell phones or exhihbition infokiosks and send them to their e-mail or social media accounts! They can even post them online at the very moment they see them!
Take your visitors by surprise! When one approaches the attraction, multimedia starts automatically, calling them to take actions! It can even interact with one's body motion!
Just imagine a man talking to you through a frame on the wall in front of you!
Offer your visitors the opportunity to see through a wall, inside box and listen to the internal section of a live event!
At the end of one's tour, your visitor will be able to evaluate one's experience, aqcuire his pictures, post online or write in the visitors' e-book.
Hosts can easily modify multimedia content through a user friendly web-based software, using their own personal computer!
Ideal for periodic exhibitions which demand updates on their information, presentations and instructions.