Eucleides Accessibility Bar User Guide
Click on the icon or press 0 on your keyboard to activate and deactivate accessibility bar.
Listen to the instructions by clicking on "Play" button and then on the text you want to listen to.
Full vocal instructions here:
- Decrease font size by clicking on A-minus.
- Restore default size by clicking on "A" icon or press (2) on your keyboard.
Contrast & Color
- Black text on white background or press (3) on your keyboard.
- White text on black background.
- Yellow text on blue background.
- Click on the first contrast icon to restore default colors of the website or press (4).
Activate user guide by clicking on the book icon or press (5) on your keyboard.
Text to speech
Click “Play” and then click on the text you want to listen to.
Keyboard Navigation - Hot Keys
Navigate through the website using hot keys. Press (6) to see which key corresponds to each page and just press it on your keyboard.
Open info page by clicking on the last icon. Press (7) to be redirected to Infoscope Hellas' information page.
Press (9) to listen to vocal instructions again.